Every year, restaurants, retail, and others release their offers for Veterans and Servicemembers to take advantage of for the month of November or on/around Veterans Day. Below is a listing of known offers taking place in November.
As a rule, it’s always a good idea to either call before you go or ask when you get there if the discount is being offered. For the most part, locations will be participating in these discounts but you may find yourself in a location where they are not.
At the end is a listing of places that offer a discount all year long unless otherwise noted, of course. Again, call or ask.
Finally, as always, if you plan to visit anywhere, mask up, socially distance (6 feet), and wash your hands for at least 20 seconds. Also, respect the rules of establishments; these measures are in place to keep you, your buddies, and working staff safe. We all have to do our part in putting this virus away.
Stay safe and healthy!
- Applebee’s: Veterans and active duty can get a free meal from a limited menu on November 11th; this is dine-in only.
- Cattlemen’s Steakhouse: Active, inactive, and retired military can get a complimentary 8 oz. sirloin steak dinner at participating locations. November 11th only.
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: Veterans and active duty can get a free meal from special menu on November 11th; this is in-restaurant only. If you have questions, call ahead.
- Cracker Barrel: Cracker Barrel will donate a $10 Cracker Barrel gift card to Operation Homefront for each Country Fried Turkey Family Meal Basket sold in the month of November (up to $50,000), and the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Foundation will make an additional $50,000 donation to Operation Homefront – totaling up to $100,000 to support military families this holiday season. Additionally, on Veterans Day – Wednesday, Nov. 11, Cracker Barrel will offer all U.S. military veterans a complimentary slice of Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola® Cake when dining at any Cracker Barrel location nationwide.
- Denny’s: All Veterans and active duty service members with a valid military ID or DD 214 receive a free Build Your Own Grand Slam at participating Denny’s locations on November 12, 2020, from 5 am to noon.
- IHOP: Free Red, White and Blue pancakes. Veterans and Active/Reserve service members are invited with family and friends to make to-order breakfast at IHOP on Wednesday, November 11, which includes a free pancake offer till 7 p.m.
- McCormick & Schmicks: Veterans, National Guard, Gold Star parents and Gold Star spouses can enjoy a half-priced entrée from a special menu on Sunday, November 8, 2020 at McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurants.
- Red Lobster: Veterans and active duty military can receive a free appetizer or dessert from a select menu on Wednesday, November 11, 2020, with a valid military ID or proof of service. The offer will be available for dine-in only.
- Red Robin: Veterans and active duty military who are Red Robin Royalty members are being offered a free Tavern Double Burger and Bottomless Steak Fries anytime between Nov. 11-30 for dine-in or to-go.
- Great Clips: Veterans and current military members can visit a U.S. Great Clips salon on November 11 to receive either a free haircut that day or the free haircut card to use at a later date.
- Sports Clips: Some locations will be offering free haircuts to active duty service members and Veterans on November 11.
- Amazon Prime: Between November 6th and 11th, veterans, active-duty troops and Guard and Reserve members can get an Amazon Prime membership for $79. That’s $40 off the regular price. For those already with an Amazon Prime membership they can renew at the lower rate.
- Army & Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES): Get Veterans Day deals on many items, including TVs, laptops, washer-dryers, jewelry and more, from Nov. 8 to Nov. 14. Use your Military Star card to get discounts on Exchange fuels, 15% off at restaurants and $10 off mall vendor purchases of $25 or more.
- B&Bs for Vets: Veterans and active-duty service members receive one free room night on Tuesday, November 10, 2020, so they can enjoy the local Veterans Day celebrations.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond: Active Duty U.S. military, Veterans and military spouses will receive 25% off your entire in-store shopping cart on November 11, 2020.
- Dell: Military members save an extra 15% on select PCs and Dell electronics with exclusive coupon. Offer ends Nov. 12 at 7 a.m. ET.
- Rack Room Shoes: 20% off all purchases for Veterans and military on Veterans Day, 10% off purchases year round.
- Samsung: Active-duty service members and Veterans who sign up for Samsung’s Military Discount Program can receive an additional 10% on smartphones, tablets, wearables, accessories and PCs; additional $50 eCertificate and free phone case when you purchase a smartphone; 10% off select home appliances.
- 7-Eleven: Active-duty, retired, Veteran, guard reservists and family members who are Veterans Advantage and 7Rewards members, can receive a free coffee of Big Gulp on Veterans Day.
- Target: A Veterans Day military discount is available at Target stores and Target.com from Nov. 3-11, 2019. all military personnel, veterans and their families in stores and online. are eligible to receive a 10 percent discount. Guests can visit target.com/military for more information and to get verified for the offer.
- Wyndham: Military member, veterans and their families can save up to 20% off, plus receive 500 Wyndham Rewards bonus points on stays through December 6, 2020.
- National Parks: Over 100 national parks will waive admission fees on November 11, 2020, in honor of Veterans Day. Contact your local park for information and to determine its operating status. (Disabled Veterans eligible for free National Park Service Lifetime Access Pass)
- Aquarium of the Pacific (Long Beach, CA): FREE for veterans, military personnel with service ID. Advance reservations required.
- Army Corps of Engineers: They are waiving day use fees at 2,800 USACE recreation areas nationwide in observance on Veterans Day, November 11. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is waiving all day use fees at more than 2,800 recreation areas nationwide this Veterans Day. This waiver is available to all veterans, active and reserve component service members, and their families. Only verbal confirmation of service is required.
- California State Parks: FREE for veterans and active duty military personnel with a valid military ID.
- Grace for Vets: Veterans and service personnel are being offered a free car wash on November 11, 2020. They are a non-profit organization who has gotten together over 1,500 independent car washes in four countries to offer this service.
- Mission San Juan Capistrano (San Juan, CA): FREE admission for Veterans and active military personnel.
- Amtrak: Veterans, Active-duty service members, their spouses and dependents are eligible to receive 10% off the lowest available rail fair on most Amtrak trains with a valid ID.
- Cabela’s: Veterans and active-duty service members get 5% off with a valid ID.
- Great Clips: Depending on the location, active duty servicemembers and Veterans can receive a $2.00 discount on a haircut.
- Home Depot: All military personnel and Veterans are eligible for a 10% discount at all The Home Depot’s store locations.
- Hometown Buffet: Active duty, reserve, or retired military personnel in uniform or with a valid ID receive 15% discount on Military Mondays (Every Monday including Memorial Day) at Hometown Buffet.
- Jiffy Lube: Veterans and active-duty service members get 25% off with a valid ID (excludes batteries, brakes, alignment and diagnostic services).
- LinkedIn: Eligible members of the military community can receive one year of free access to LinkedIn Premium and LinkedIn Learning.
- Lowe’s Home Improvement: Lowe’s is proud to offer 10% off eligible purchases every day to active military personnel and Veterans.
- Microsoft: Microsoft offers up to 10% off select products for active, former, and retired military personnel and their families.
- O’Reilly Auto Parts: Active-duty service members, Veterans with an honorable, under honorable or general discharge and immediate family members get 10% off with a valid ID. Some restrictions may apply.
- Outback: All servicemen and women receive 10% off their check all day, every day, with valid ID. Call or visit your nearest location for details.
- Under Armour: 20% off for military, first responders, healthcare workers, and teachers.