Today, VA Northern California issued the following news update:
Voice of the Veteran Group
Attention Veterans! Do you have ideas on improving the care experience at the VA Northern California Health Care System (VANCHCS)? We want to hear from you! Join our monthly calls to give input on care you receive and the environment of care. Our local Voice of the Veteran members partner with VA NorCal Employees to improve quality of care and services at VANCHCS.
An effective member is someone who can:
- Can give constructive feedback
- Is excited to look at change, beyond personal need
- Will help find solutions to bring about meaningful change
- Can commit to monthly meetings
If you are someone you know is interested in joining us, please contact the Patient Advocate.
- Redding OPC 530-226-7508
- Martinez OPC 925-372-2883
- Sacramento VAMC 916-843-7034
- Fairfield OPC 707-437-1803
- Yuba City OPC 530-751-4560
- Chico OPC 530-879-5009
- Oakland OPC 510-267-7810
- Mare Island OPC 707-562-8391
- Yreka RHC 530-226-7508
- McClellan OPC 916-561-7540
- Sierra Foothills OPC 530-889-0872
We look forward to having you join us on our continuous process improvement journey to ensure that we provide the best care anywhere for the Veterans we are proud and honored to serve!