The Sacramento Rainbow SITREP is not an organization but a news and resource site for the Sacramento Valley’s LGBTQ+ Veterans, Servicemembers & Families. Currently, there is no LGBTQ+ Veteran/Servicemember-specific group within the Sacramento area.
If you are seeking statements on issues pertaining to the LGBTQ+ Military/Veteran community, you can try the following organizational contacts:
- American Veterans For Equal Rights (AVER): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modern Military Association of America (MMAA): email@example.com
- SPART*A, A Transgender Military Advocacy Organization: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transgender American Veterans Association (TAVA): email@example.com
Again, this site is primarily informational and does not serve as a substitute for legal or medical advice. If you are looking for legal resources, please consult a legal professional. If you are seeking medical advice, please consult a medical professional.
This site is run by volunteer Veterans motivated to providing the area’s LGBTQ+ Veterans, Families & Servicemembers with the most current information on any and all issues affecting these specific populations. As such, resources are limited; however, if you need information or guidance, you can submit an inquiry below and we’ll do our best to provide answers.
- Solicitations to submit content not related to issues pertaining to the LGBTQ+, Veteran, and Military communities will not be reviewed.
- Requests to add a resource to the SITREPs pages will be thoroughly reviewed for applicability; if approved, the SITREP will add the resource to the page it deems appropriate.
- Messages requiring the use of additional messaging services (i.e., links to additional encrypted systems) will be bypassed.
- Do not use this contact form to request legal and/or medical advice, please contact a professional to address legal/medical concerns. If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
- Hate speech and derogatory comments will not be tolerated or receive a response.
Thank you for visiting the SITREP.