This is a quick-stop page of resources most often asked for by Veterans and Servicemembers.
- Request Military Service Records
- Correct Military Service Records
- Request Medical/Health Records
- Replace Medals & Awards
- Request Medical Treatment Records for Military Retirees & Dependents
- Emergency Requests for Military Service Records
Veteran Service Organizations (VSOs)
- The American Legion: Supporting Veterans, the military & their families since 1919
- AMVETS: Representing the interests of 20M American Veterans, including Guard & Reserve, for more than 75 years.
- Disabled American Veterans (DAV): Support organization for veterans, providing a nationwide network of services, free of charge to all veterans and members of their families.
- Jewish Veterans of the United States of America: The Jewish War Veterans (JWV) of the USA, organized in 1896 by Jewish Veterans of the Civil War, is the oldest active national veterans’ service organization in America.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW): One of the largest veterans organizations, providing veterans’ support and community services.
- Vietnam Veterans of America (VVA): Veterans service organization dedicated to helping Vietnam-era veterans.
VA Benefits & Health Care
- Health Care
- Housing Assistance
- Burials & Memorials
- Find all types of VA locations or in-network community care providers
- Find California County Veteran Service Office locations
California Veteran Resources
- California Department of Veterans Affairs (CalVet)
- Veterans Services & Benefits: The Division of Veterans Services is responsible for administering a number of special programs, benefits and services for California veterans and their families.
- CalVet Home Loans: If you are a veteran and want a great home loan, then you need a CalVet Home Loan. You’ll find the CalVet Loan will save you money and provide protection for your home and investment.
- CalVet Veteran Homes: The Veterans Homes of California range in size from 60 residents on 20+ acre campuses to over 1,000 residents on a 500 acre campus. Each home offers a unique environment, levels of care, and a range of social activities.
- CalVet Lesbian, Gay Bisexual, and Transgender Veterans: CalVet is committed to ensuring all Veterans have access to and receive the benefits they have earned without regard to sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, age, mental or physical disability.
- CalVet Minority Veterans: Minority Veterans Division promotes the use of VA benefits, programs, and services by minority and LGBT veterans. We advocate on behalf of minority and LGBT veterans by identifying gaps in services and making recommendations to improve services.
- CalVet Minority & Underrepresented Veterans: Minority Veterans Division promotes the use of VA benefits, programs, and services by minority and LGBT veterans. We advocate on behalf of minority and LGBT veterans by identifying gaps in services and making recommendations to improve services.
- CalVet Women Veterans: California is home to 185,269 women veterans. With California’s women leading the nation in military service, it is imperative to acknowledge and address the needs of this growing demographic.
Social Security: http://www.socialsecurity.gov/